Workshops & Trainings
REIKI I TRAINING
When: Sunday, December 10th, 2017, 12:30pm - 4:30pm
Where: Watertown, SD (exact location given at time of registration)
In Reiki I you will learn:
- How Reiki Heals
- The History of Reiki
- Basic Chakra Information
- Hand Positions for Self-Treatment
- and you will receive your Reiki I Attunement which is the process of awakening your inherent hands-on healing potential.
The focus of Reiki I is on self-treatment and healing.
Investment: $150. A $50 deposit secures your spot in the class. **ONLY 1 SPOT LEFT**
REIKI TRAINING LEVEL II
Saturday, January 20th, 2018, 9:30am - 4:30pm
Where: Watertown, SD
In Reiki Level II, you will learn:
- The Hand Positions for Treating Others
- Reiki Healing Techniques
- The Three Symbols that Empower the Reiki Energy as well as how to send distant healing energy
- Meet your Reiki spirit guide
- receive your Reiki level II attunement
- and enjoy plenty of practice time
Prerequisite: Reiki I
After Reiki II, you are considered a Reiki Practitioner and are able to use Reiki in a professional manner if you feel called to do so.
Investment is $200
When: Saturday, February 10th, 2018 2:30 - 6:30pm
Where: Lily Pad Yoga, Bemidji, MN
Investment: $150, $50 deposit secures your spot. Class size is limited to ensure one-on-one instruction and a personalized experience. Contact Micara to register.
When, Saturday, March 24th, 2018, 2:30pm -6:30pm & Sunday, March 25th 10am - Noon
Where: Lily Pad Yoga, Bemidji, MN
Prerequisite: Reiki I. Investment: $200
Reiki Master Training
When: Saturday, April 21, 2018, 9:30am - 5pm & Sunday, April 22 9:30am - Noon
Location: Watertown, SD
Prerequisite: Reiki II for at least 12 months prior
In Advanced Reiki Master Training, you will learn:
- The Usui Master practitioner attunement which increases the strength of your Reiki energy.
- The Usui Master symbol which increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols and can be used for healing.
- Practice using the Usui master symbol for treatments.
- Reiki meditation that strengthens the mind and expands consciousness.
- The use of crystals and stones with Reiki.
- How to make a Reiki grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others after it is charged.
- Reiki psychic surgery that allows you to remove negative psychic energy from yourself and others and send it to the light.
- Instruction on how to give Reiki attunements for Reiki I&II, ART and the ignition for Reiki Master.
- The Healing attunement that can be given to anyone and directs the powerful attunement energies to heal.
- Lots of practice time doing attunements.
- The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master.
- 130 page class manual.
Investment for the weekend is $375. A $100 deposit holds your spot in the class. Remainder due the day of training. Deadline to Register is March 24th, 2018. Class size is limited. Contact Micara to secure your spot.
There is a waiting list started for the next Reiki I Training. This class marks the beginning of your journey into energy healing. If you'd like to be added to the list, contact Micara to let her know. She will respond to you shortly. Any questions about what Reiki is and how it heals, visit. www.reiki.org
Past Workshops & Classes
Intuition Development Workshop
Awaken Your Intuition - Within each and every one of us a source of internal guidance + inspiration. It's an inner voice, gut feeling, deep knowing, or clear vision that directs you towards greater love, truth and healing.
This force, energy + guidance is your intuition, and it's my passion to help you strengthen this sacred skill.
Join me for this experiential workshop where you will learn first-hand how to clear your energy field, open your intuition, and become aware of your gifts, all while staying grounded and centered in your body.
In this workshop you will get the opportunity to have plenty of practice time, because truly, the best way to strengthen an...d awaken your intuition is to use it.
You will learn how to:
• see and/or sense auras
• how to read the energy of objects
• how to connect with spirit guides, Angels and loved ones, and
• how to automatic write
Listening to and trusting my intuition changed my life in an empowering and positive way. Now, I use it in everything I do.
I want to share the power of this practice with you. Join us!
Yoga Nidra is a deeply relaxing form of guided meditation that will bring you profound peace and wellbeing. Most commonly, yoga nidrais practiced lying on your back in the yoga position called savasana. If that position is not comfortable for you, we will work together to find one that is more suitable. If you'd like to try yoga nidra before coming to a public class, head to the Sanctuary and try my Holy Light yoga nidra. That will help give you an idea of what you can expect in class.